Author: Jim Kirkley
All of flavor of coleslaw without the calories in mayonnaise, this is my guilt free coleslaw.
1/4 cup, il Fustino Avocado Oil
2 tablespoons, fresh lime juice
3 tablespoons, il Fustino Pomegranate Vinegar
3 tablespoons, Thai fish sauce
1/4 cup, unsalted peanuts – toasted (optional)
head, medium cabbage – slawed
1/2 pound, fresh snow peas
1/2 pound, bean sprouts
bunch, scallions – chopped including green tops
Options: red cabbage, green bell peppers, red bell peppers, yellow bell peppers, carrots
- In small bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, vinegar, and fish sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine all vegetables and mix well.
- Drizzle dressing over vegetable mixture; toss to coat.
- Salt to taste
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour to blend flavors.
- If using add peanuts right before serving