A great way to use left-over spaghetti
You may add green onion, bacon, ham, zucchini, anything else you have laying around the fridge.
1/2 pound, left-over spaghetti or linguine
1 tablespoon, il Fustino Arbequina extra virgin olive oil
1/2 medium, onion – finely chopped
1/2 cup, parmesan cheese – grated
salt and pepper – to taste
- In a small bowl mix eggs, salt, pepper, onion and cheese.
- Heat oil in an oven-proof frying pan on medium heat.
- Quickly add pasta and blend with egg mixture.
- Leave on heat until egg mixture sets up.
- Place under broiler until pasta starts to brown.
- Allow to cool.
- Serve warm or at room temp.
Amounts are variable here. You want enough egg mixture to cover the amount of spaghetti you have.