For more recipes visit recipes.ilfustino.com
If you’re a fan of the famous Alice Waters Fennel & Mushrooms Salad you’re going to love this recipe.
- 1/4 cup, hazelnuts
- 3 small, zucchini (3/4 pound) – very thinly sliced lengthwise on a mandoline
- 1/2 teaspoon, lemon zest – grated
- 3 tablespoons, fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons, il Fustino Arbequina EVOO
- Sea salt
- Mint leaves and shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese – for garnish
Preheat the oven to 375°. Spread the hazelnuts in a pie plate and toast for 12 minutes, until fragrant; transfer to a clean kitchen towel and let cool slightly, then rub together to remove the skins. Coarsely chop the hazelnuts.
Arrange the zucchini strips on a platter and sprinkle with the lemon zest and lemon juice. Drizzle with Arbequina. Season with sea salt and pepper.
Scatter the hazelnuts over the zucchini.
Garnish with mint and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.