Author: Jody Kirkley
So simple and so good!
2 pounds, Mahi Mahi – fillets
1/4 cup, il Fustino Garlic Olive Oil
4 tablespoons, butter
salt and pepper
- Preheat over to 425 degrees.
- Blot Mahi Mahi on all side with a paper towel. to dry. Salt and pepper
- Place a non-stick, ovenproof saute’ pan over high heat. Add olive oil, allow oil to come up to temperature. Brown the Mahi Mahi on all sides. Place in the oven for 8 to 12 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and place over medium heat.
- Add butter and cook until butter begins to brown. Remove pan from heat and baste the Mahi Mahi with the brown butter for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to rest 3-4 minutes.