- 2 large, potatoes – peeled and cut into 3/8″ cubes
- 2 tablespoons, il Fustino Arbequina EVOO
- 1 teaspoon, il Fustino white Truffle Oil
- 1 tablespoon, butter
- 3 cloves, garlic – peeled
- 1/4 cup, fresh p1arsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon, il Fustino Truffle Salt
- 1 teaspoon, pepper – freshly ground
After cubing potatoes place in a sieve and rinse well. Place in a bowl with cool water to cover until ready to cook.
In a large non-stick skillet heat the olive oil and butter. Drain the potatoes, pat dry with a paper towel and add to the oil and butter.
Saute over medium-high heat for 12 to 14 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are browned on all sides.
Meanwhile chop the garlic and parsley together until finely minced, set mixture aside. (This is a persillade.)
*This potatoes are a standard item on most Bistro menus. Cut into little cubes they can be sauteed in just a few minutes. They are best served immediately after cooking; if cooked ahead, they soften and lose the exterior crispness that contrasts so well with their soft interior.