RAW CAULIFLOWER CEVICHE
For more recipes visit recipes.ilfustino.com
Author: Leslie (The Accidental Chef) Thomas A unique & crunchy all-veggie ceviche side dish that is amazingly colorful, healthy, & tasty
- 1 large head cauliflower (2 pounds) or several smaller heads, net 1 pound florets – cut/shaved into tiny florets
- 1/2 cup, fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup, orange juice
- 1 bunch, cilantro – coarsely chopped
- 1 pint, red cherry tomatoes – halved
- 2 large cucumbers – cubed small
- 1 large avocado – cubed small
- 1 medium red onion – thinly sliced
- 3 large carrots (different colors) – peeled into ribbons
- 2 tablespoons, il Fustino Jalapeno Oil
- 2 tablespoons, il Fustino Blood Orange Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon, ground cumin
- freshly ground salt & pepper, to taste
Put lime juice, orange juice, & cut cauliflower in Ziploc bag to marinate for 90 minutes. Do not refrigerate. Turn bag over occasionally.
Mix all ingredients, including cauliflower & fruit juices, in a large bowl. Add salt/pepper to taste.
Let sit covered for 15 minutes. Mix again & serve, spooning liquid over the top.