For more recipes visit recipes.ilfustino.com
James and Jody invented this on a fishing trip in the Sierras. Necessity is the mother of invention.
- 2 large, onions – peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon, kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons, black peppercorns – whole
- 2 teaspoons, lemon pepper
- worcestershire sauce
- il Fustino Tuscan Blend EVOO
Blend dry ingredients
Cut sections of aluminum foil approximately 10″ X 10″
Place onion on foil and make a small bowl
Sprinkle good pinch of dry mixture on onion, 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire and a good drizzle of olive oil. Wrap foil around onion tightly.
If cooking in oven place on baking sheet and cook for 40 minutes at 400 degrees.
If cooking on grill, place on grill and turn occasionally. Remove after 25 minutes and let rest.