KOREAN SESAME RIB MARINADE
For more recipes visit recipes.ilfustino.com
Korean style beef ribs (Bulgalbi) are delicious. This special array of ingredients not only provide flavor but are the reason the ribs are so tender.
- 8 beef short ribs – Trim excess fat and butterfly, gently rinse and pat dry
- 1/2 cup, soy sauce
- 1/3 cup, sugar
- 6 cloves, garlic – minced
- 3 scallions – chopped
- 3 tablespoons, sherry
- 2 tablespoons, il Fustino Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons, roasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon, fresh ginger – grated
In a bowl dissolve sugar in soy sauce and sherry. Add remaining ingredients and mil well.
Combine marinade and short ribs in resealable plastic bag and let marinate for anywhere between 1 hour and a day in the refrigerator
Remove ribs from marinade and spread open and place on grill
Close grill lid until ribs are done, about 7 to 10 minutes.