For more recipes visit recipes.ilfustino.com
Author: Leslie (The Accidental Chef) Thomas
- 3 just ripe tomatoes – finely chopped
- 2 stalks, celery – chopped thinly crosswise
- 1 leek (white part only) – halves & sliced thinly crosswise
- 1 large yellow or orange bell pepper – diced
- 1 large green bell pepper – diced
- 1 large cucumber – seeded & finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons, il Fustino Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons, il Fustino Jalapeno Oil – (or more to taste)
- 1/4 cup, il Fustino White Balsamic Vinegar
- 32 ounces, tomato juice, low sodium
- 1 lemon – juiced
- salt to taste
Chop all vegetables finely, using veggies that are not overripe.
Mix vegetables, both oils, vinegar, tomato juice, & lemon juice in a large bowl. Taste for needed salt.
Refrigerate for a few hours to chill & allow the flavors to meld together. Gets better as time goes on.
Ladle it out! Good for two more days (veggies will turn soft after that).