For more recipes visit recipes.ilfustino.com
Author: Cook’s Illustrated
- 2 tablespoons, il Fustino EVOO
- 2 pounds, large shrimp – peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons, unsalted butter
- 4 cloves, garlic – minced
- 2 tablespoons, fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon, dry vermouth
- 2 tablespoons, fresh parsley leaves – minced
- pinch, cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper
Heat 12-inch skillet over high heat until hot, 2 to 3 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon oil and swirl to coat bottom of pan. Add 1 pound shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until just opaque, about 1 minute; transfer to medium bowl. Return pan to heat and repeat process with remaining oil and shrimp.
Return empty skillet to medium-low heat; melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Off heat, add lemon juice and vermouth. Whisk in remaining 2 tablespoons butter; add parsley and cayenne, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Return shrimp and accumulated juices to skillet. Toss to combine; serve immediately.