SMOKED TROUT, FENNEL & RADISH SALAD
For more recipes visit recipes.ilfustino.com
Author: Leslie (The Accidental Chef) Thomas
- 8 ounces, smoked trout filet – flaked
- 2 large, fennel bulbs & fronds – thinly sliced
- 8 medium, watermelon radishes or large easter egg radishes – thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons, il Fustino White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons, il Fustino Arbequina Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons, il Fustino Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon, il Fustino Dill Mustard
Combine vinegar & mustard in small bowl, then slowly whisk in olive oils.
Combine sliced fennel & radishes in large bowl & toss with dressing.
Divide salad onto plates & flake trout on top.
Scatter ends of fennel greens on top.