TOMATO & NECTARINE CEVICHE
For more recipes visit recipes.ilfustino.com
Author: Leslie (The Accidental Chef) Thomas
A wonderful light side dish for summertime.
- 2 large nectarines – thinly sliced or one-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup, fresh lime juice
- 1 cup, raw peas (fresh/frozen)
- 1 cup, raw corn kernels (fresh/frozen)
- 1 large orange or red bell pepper – finely julienned
- 1 pint, orange or red cherry tomatoes – halved
- 2 teaspoons, lime zest – finely grated
- 1 large avocado – cubed small
- 1/2 cup, cilantro – coarsely chopped
- 1 green onion, white & green parts – chopped
- 1 tablespoon, il Fustino Jalapeno Oil
- 2 tablespoons, il Fustino Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon, il Fustino Ancho Vinegar
- Sea salt to taste
Marinate nectarines in lime juice in frig for 90 minutes, stirring mix occasionally.
Mix all ingredients, including nectarines & juice, gently but well in large bowl. Salt to taste.
Serve in bowl or martini glass.