FARFALLE WITH BRIE AND FRESH BASIL
For more recipes visit recipes.ilfustino.com
- 1 lb, farfalle pasta, cooked
- 1 lb, brie
- 2 cups, cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup, fresh basil, shredded
- 1/2 cup, il Fustino Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 dash,red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper – to taste
- Gorgonzola cheese (optional)
- walnuts, chopped and toasted (optional)
Coat large glass or ceramic bowl with olive oil. Break brie, including rind, into bowl. Add tomatoes (whole or halved, depending on size). Add basil and pepper flakes. Let sit for at least one hour before using.
When ready to eat, cook the pasta and drain well. Immediately toss with cheese mixture salt and pepper to taste, serve. Garnish with basil and top with optional Gorgonzola and walnuts.