ARUGULA & APPLE SALAD WITH FIG DRESSING
For more recipes visit recipes.ilfustino.com
For the salad:
- 6 ounces, arugula
- 6 ounces, romaine – sliced
- 1/2 small, honey crisp apples – thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup, chopped walnuts
- 1/4 of a red onion – thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup, gorgonzola crumbles
- 1/2 cup, cherry tomatoes – sliced in half
For the vinaigrette:
Prepare all the ingredients: wash and dry produce and slice accordingly.
Place all salad ingredients into a large serving bowl.
Make the dressing: combine all vinaigrette ingredients in a small jar and shake vigorously until combined.
Pour over salad and toss to coat.