WINTER SALAD WITH CRANBERRY PEAR DRESSING
For more recipes visit recipes.ilfustino.com
For the salad:
- 12 ounces, spring mix (or your favorite salad greens)
- 1, honey crisp apple – thinly sliced
- 1, pear – thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup, dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup, pecans
- 1/4, red onion – thinly sliced
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup, il Fustino Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- 1/2 cup, il Fustino Picual EVOO
- 2 tbsp, minced shallot
- 2 tsp, dijon mustard
- salt and pepper – to taste
Prepare all salad ingredients (wash, mince and slice ingredients accordingly).
Add all salad ingredients to a serving bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk all of the dressing ingredients together until combined.
Toss salad with dressing right before serving to avoid wilted greens.