HARISSA SALMON W/ POTATOES & CITRUS
For more recipes visit recipes.ilfustino.com
- 4, salmon fillets – skin on
- salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp, Harissa Paste
- 2 tsp, ginger – freshly grated
- 1 clove, garlic – freshly grated
- ¼ cup orange juice (from about ½ orange)
- 1 pound small potatoes (we used fingerling)
- 1 small red onion
- 2 tbsp, il Fustino Yachts of Love
- ¼ cup cilantro, roughly chopped, both leaves and tender stems
- 3 tablespoons scallions, thinly sliced on an angle, both white and green parts
- Flaky salt, for serving
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
In a small bowl, whisk together the harissa, ginger, garlic, orange zest and juice. Season with salt and pepper.
Spoon the mixture over the salmon filets and let marinate at room temperature.
Cut the potatoes in 1/2 lengthwise and cut the onion into quarters and spread across a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Drizzle with the Yachts of Love and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
Roast for 20 minutes.
Take potatoes out of the oven and make room for the salmon pieces. Add the salmon and return to oven for 8 minutes.
Garnish with cilantro, chopped scallions and sea salt.