For more recipes visit recipes.ilfustino.com
- 1 small, red onion, about 1/2 cup – very finely sliced
- il Fustino Pomegranate Vinegar
- 1 jar, high-quality tuna (such as Tonnino) – drained and flaked
- 1 can, butter beans – drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons, il Fustino Garlic Olive Oil
- 1/2 fresh lemon juice
- dash, hot sauce – we prefer Frank’s Red Hot
- salt and pepper – to taste
- baby arugula
Do ahead: Thinly slice the red onion and place into a small mason jar, cover with Pomegranate Vinegar and place in the refrigerator over night.
Gently stir butter beans, pickled red onion and flaked tuna in large bowl
Drizzle the garlic olive oil over the salad and squeeze the lemon juice
Complete with a dash of hot sauce and a bit of salt and pepper to taste
Mix gently to combine and serve on a bed of baby arugula.