For more recipes visit recipe.ilfustino.com
- 8 slices, Panettone Bread
- 1 teaspoon, ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon, ground nutmeg
- 4 tablespoons, Salted Butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup, milk
- 1/2 teaspoon, vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup, maple syrup
- 2 cups, mixed berries
- 3 tablespoons, il Fustino Chocolate Balsamic
In a small bowl, combine the mixed berries and chocolate balsamic. Set aside to marinate.
In a small bowl whisk together the spices, eggs, milk and vanilla extract.
Dip Bread in egg mixture.
Fry slices until golden brown on both sides.
Top with berry mixture and serve with syrup. Enjoy!