For more recipes visit recipes.ilfustino.com
- 3 tbsp, Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp, il Fustino White Wine Vinegar
- 6 tbsp, il Fustino Mission EVOO
- 4 cornichons – cut into thin coins
- 3 tbsp, capers
- 3 hard-boiled eggs – roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp, parsley – chopped
- salt and pepper – to taste
- 1 bunch, thin asparagus
Whisk together mustard, vinegar and olive oil in a medium sized bowl until emulsified.
Add in sliced cornichons and capers. Once combined fold in eggs.
Stir in parsley and season to taste, set aside.
Cook asparagus to your liking, season with a pinch of salt. Top with gribiche and serve.