For more recipes visit recipes.ilfustino.com
For the chimichurri:
- 1 cup, flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup, mint
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1, garlic clove
- 1 tbsp, lime juice
- 1 tbsp, il Fustino Sherry Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp, kosher salt
- 2 tbsp, il Fustino Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp, il Fustino Jalapeno Olive Oil
For the salad:
- 1, can chickpeas – rinsed and drained
- 1 pint, cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 lb, feta cheese – crumbled
- 1/4 cup, chopped almonds
- salt and pepper
For the chimichurri: Combine all chimichurri ingredients into a food processor minus the olive oils. Pulse until everything is roughly chopped
Slowly stream in the combination of the olive oils, mixing until well blended. Season with salt and pepper and adjust with more lime juice to balance.
For the salad: Chop and combine all the salad ingredients and toss with chimichurri. Season with more salt and pepper, to taste.
Can be served as is or on a crunchy baguette drizzled with plain greek yogurt.