BUTTER BEAN & TUNA SALAD
For more recipes visit recipes.ilfustino.com
For the dressing:
- juice of 1 lemon – about 2 tbsp
- 2 tsp, Dijon mustard
- 5 tbsp, il Fustino Taggiasca Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt and pepper – to taste
For the salad:
- 1 bunch, chives – finely chopped
- 4 stalks, celery
- 2 cans, Butter Beans – rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 tbsp, capers
- 1 jar, high-quality tuna
In a mason jar, combine the lemon juice, Dijon mustard and EVOO, shake until combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Chop celery into bite-sized pieces. Drain and rinse butter beans. Drain tuna.
In a serving bowl, gently break up larger tuna chunks and toss with the chopped celery, butter beans, and capers. Pour dressing over the top and toss to coat.
Serve and enjoy!